Saturday, April 2, 2011

Eye spy...

It's been an interesting week. One escapee cat (he didn't get very far), one cat with conjunctivitis, an emergency visit from the plumber, torrential rain and too many loads of washing to count (in between the rain, natch), I finally have a few minutes to post something.

In my desire to collect more leopard print than is reasonable, I stumbled across these glasses on none other than my favourite website, Net-a-Porter. Made by Cutler and Gross, they are so cute. Unfortunately squarer glasses seem to suit me better but it does beg the question why I have never actively sought out leopard glasses in the past? Maybe because I wear them every day I feel the need to go a bit more neutral?

Something to ponder. Perhaps I truly need to update my everyday style with some leopardy frames?

Kitty

5 comments:

Miss Kitty-Cat said...

The pussies are both fine. Max was the escapee - it only took a couple of minutes for us to get him back inside. And Millie's eye is much better.

I am thinking about getting them little harnesses so they can go in the backyard though...

KittyCate said...

Glad both your kittycats are ok hun! The glasses are absolutely gorgeous - I wear a pair of plain black d&g frames at work but am lusting after some torteishell ones too xx

KittyCate said...

Oh and we have little harness and leash arrangements for our two, they love them! Jasper gets so excited and starts meowing as soon as he sees us pick up the harness!

Faux Fuchsia said...

excellent specs hope you got my thankyou note x

Unknown said...

I like the Bengal from accessories, It look like black Bengal with white pearl and coated with platinum.
eye lift