Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sweet treats.


First they dress me up like a candy cane....


Then they dress me up as a pudding....


Thankfully they didn't dress me up as a pavlova!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We had a fab time - lots of food (if anyone has any tips for what to do with about 6kg of leftover ham, please let me know), laughter and relaxed good times with family and friends. I think Baby G enjoyed her Christmas - she certainly got loads of presents and cuddles from everyone!

I was very blessed this year. Irrespective of the giftage, I got to spend the holiday with my parents, Mr K and Baby G: all of my favourite people! I have to say that this Christmas topped off a very good year for the Kitties. I am so thankful for all our blessings and the fact we were able to share them with our loved ones.

I hope you all had a fabulous time over the holidays. I wonder what 2012 has in store for all of us!

Kitty xx

PS: I am not joking about the ham... It's seriously huge. And we ordered a small one! It was so large we didn't even bother cooking the turkey...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great year for the Kitties indeed. I think Georgina has your eyes and it's great to hear that she seemed to enjoy the day as well.

I hope you don't mind but I loved that pudding onesie so much I got one for Lily too. It was so adorable and Baby G looked super cute in it as well.

Merry Christmas!

KittyCate said...

Merry Christmas hun! Baby G as a pudding is beyond adorable xx

Miss Kitty-Cat said...

S&S: I'm flattered that you loved the onesie and that Lily was also a pudding! Clearly G was in very good company!

KittyCate, She wasn't overly impressed until she realised everyone was smiling at her as a pudding and then she loved it. hilarious!!

K xx

Faux Fuchsia said...

that baby is very adorable!!!!!