Monday, December 12, 2011

What do I want for Christmas?

Hmmm... World peace? Nice. An end to the GFC? Perhaps. 10 hours uninterrupted sleep? Where do I sign up?

But if these happened to appear in my stocking, I wouldn't be unhappy...

They are from Kailis - one of the most innovative jewellery brands out there. Kailis made the "O" pearl pendants for Oprah while she was in Australia last year. And at $5650, they are very good value I think! You can even wear the hoops by themselves - two pairs of earrings for the price of one. Bargain.

And the best thing? The earrings come with a matching pendant. Perfect for my birthday.

In reality, I think Mr K and I will talk about my Christmas present in January. We're a tad busy at the moment to organise anything, bar a few presents for G. Plus I already got everything I wanted this year. Baby G is enough of a present for any girl.

What is on your Christmas list this year? I think I'd like the Philippa Sibley book Desserts, a smile from Baby G, someone to cook dinner and some of that sleep wouldn't go astray...

Kitty xx

4 comments:

Z said...

I love those Kailis earrings! I have a few pieces from Kailis and they are fab. I wear them all the time, and they still look as good as new. They also have fabulous customer service. My mother has a running account with them, much to my father's displeasure.

Baby G is certainly a treat, but I think you need to spoil yourself. Earrings and the matching pendant would do just that.

Miss Kitty-Cat said...

I have always wanted a piece from Kailis - I think their work is classic and beautiful. This might just be the occasion. Mr K will need a little bit of coercing...

K xx

Kate B said...

Miss KK looks divine!
I gifted myself that pendant with my Xmas bonus. I got the one with pale blue sapphires. It is stunning.
I heart Kailis. My BFF works there and you should see their bespoke pieces. Too die for!!!
Kate Bx

Kiki Chaos said...

oooh, look at that adorable face :D Such a cutie.