Sunday, January 1, 2012

Violets.


I saw this Jigsaw scarf before Christmas and I liked it. A lot. But not for $99. The colour is great, it's soft and fine and I love the floral motif. I wear so much basic black that it would be fabulous with my winter wardrobe so when it came on sale for $49 I snatched it up!

I don't wear much from Jigsaw at the moment - not that I don't like the clothes, it's more that they are a bit too formal for my style right now. But there are definitely a few tops in their range I am keen on. Perhaps my shopping mojo might be on it's way back again...

Kitty

4 comments:

The Mummy said...

So true about Jigsaw - used to be 50 per cent of my wardrobe, but now, bar the odd top or cardi, everything is far too formal and dry-cleanable!

That is a really gorgeous scarf - scarves are so useful with a baby, because, like it or not, sometimes you are caught without a muslin and a scarf is better than nothing for wiping up a mini spew!

Anonymous said...

Ooh what a nice bargain Miss Kitty-Cat! It's so pretty and special :)

Semi Expat said...

It's a lovely scarf Miss Kitty... I used to buy a lot from Jigsaw in the UK when we lived there and I am sure it was a bit different from what is in the Jigsaw stores here. X

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

That is a gorgeous scarf! But I agree, at nearly $100 it's way too much. Shame!