Sunday, February 19, 2012

Legacy.


Mr K bought me a very special present recently. Well, they have been ordered and we will pick them up at some point in the next few weeks. I will reveal all in good time but suffice to say they are very sparkly and shiny and I find myself needing something special to store them in.

Enter the Legacy Bonbonniere from Georg Jensen. I love its shell like appearance, its tactile roundness. I love that it is so shiny and elegant - its the thinking woman's jewellery box. I love that it has a little sister.

Maybe I love it enough to treat myself.

Kitty x

3 comments:

Semi Expat said...

Oooh looking forward to seeing what is going to be stored inside this gorgeous little treasure !

Maxabella said...

I can't help but feel you're about to get enough treats to last a while anyway!! Can't wait! x

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous case! And I'm looking forward to the reveal of Mr K's present :-D