Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sparkletastic


I bought this necklace from Ann Taylor while I was in the US. I was in the store attempting to get out of the intense insane heat - just browsing, of course - when I stumbled across this in the accessories department. It is so glamorous, so sparkletastic, I just had to have it. The picture doesn't do it justce at all. It makes me feel like Marie-Antoinette, well without the cake and the marauding hordes and Madame Guillotine.

Unfortunately it's not available on their website anymore, but I paid a whopping $68 for it. Almost the best bargain of the trip I think.

Kitty

1 comment:

Not Quite Nigella said...

Miss Kitty Cat, I loved this line " It makes me feel like Marie-Antoinette, well without the cake and the marauding hordes and Madame Guillotine." Indeed! That would be so unpleasant! Gorgeous necklace! :D