Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

So the first week or so of our holiday seems to have been go go go... And no time for blogging. I will update at a later date but suffice to say we all arrived safe and sound with our luggage, and G - superstar international traveller that she is - has slotted into a European time zone quite well. Our first night in Singapore was dreadful (no-one got any sleep) but sitting here in our gorgeous Dijon flat, listening to the church bells ringing in the distance, stuffed full of baguette and croissant... All of that seems like decades ago...

But for the moment I just wanted to wish all the Daddies out there a happy fathers day. The above image is of Georgie's card for her Dada. I'll admit, she had a bit of help choosing it. I'm going to have to get it home so I can frame it for Mr K. I think it's a nice memento of his first Fathers Day as a Daddy.

Mr K - we love you so much. Thank you for being the best Daddy out there.

Kitty x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I was in a Dijon bolthole right now! Enjoy.