Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christmas presents for Baby G

Two full weeks down and no purchases yet. I'm trying to distract myself with Christmas shopping. Not for me, of course... But someone needs some Christmas presents (after we have just managed to get through the Birthday celebrations) and given I'd like to buy her something handmade, I need to get organised!


These Maileg Mice are just fabulous. I know they say for children over three years old... It might be a little too early for Georgie to appreciate how lovely and special they really are. They also have mice in a box. What a neat idea!

How cute is this Westie Vestie? From UK designer Darcy Brown, I really want one for the Little Miss. Such a pity it isn't cold here at Christmas but I might get one for her next Winter... 

G is starting to get creative so a set of crayons might be in order for her to expand her artistic wings. These Kitty Crayons from Etsy are not only cute, they are 100% natural.



Or maybe she needs some woodland creatures to add to her little family of furry friends? These organic felt toys are hand made and can be personalised to make for an extra special gift. I'm personally leaning towards the squirrel or the fox.

Georgie was given some fabulous fake food for her birthday which she absolutely adores - what better than a little kitchen to store it in? Granted, it might be a tad old for her but you can't encourage a kid with cooking too early, in my opinion.

Any other ideas about great things to buy a one year old for Christmas?

Kitty x

3 comments:

James said...

I like the mice they are so cute and I think they are just perfect for a 1 year old kid.


Find out more: Gifts for Him

bridalbuy said...

So cute! I like them!

wedding dresses

The Mummy said...

I love the mice! Tabby has a couple (gifts) but not a mouse in a box one - hmmmmm perhaps one might find its way into a stocking...