Saturday, October 27, 2012

Salted Caramel Biscuits

I have posted here about my - almost indecent - love for Artisan du Chocolat salted caramels before. While I was in London, I read on their facebook page that they were releasing a new product - salted caramel biscuits! How fabulous!

So I skipped off to Selfridges to buy myself a box. Just the one.

What a mistake. Boy was I sorry. That I only bought one box. They are little nuggets of toffee sticky crumbly buttery goodness covered in gorgeous silky milk chocolate. Divine. Heaven. So glad they aren't stocked here, because if they were I'd go though three boxes a week. Easily.

They do ship and it's worth it for a small indulgence. And while you are at it, add a box of salted caramels to your order just for good measure.

Kitty


No comments: