Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Will to Blog

This morning, I woke up, and for the first time in ages, I felt like blogging.

Huh.

I was talking about this very issue last week (and a few months ago, even) with my lovely friend Bron. She said that my blogging mojo would eventually come back and she was right. Unfortunately at possibly the most inconvenient time (busyness wise). But, back, it seems it is!

So, what has happened in my world since I last blogged?

Lots, and not very much really. Life.

I launched my new business last weekend. That took up LOADS of time. Pretty cool! It was something I loved doing but, mother of all that is holy, could someone have please told me how tired I would feel this week? It somewhat goes towards explaining why I had no time to blog...

We are still living in our little hovel, just the three of us - plans *should* go to the structural engineer early next week. Maybe. Who knows? But it's getting increasingly difficult to run two businesses and live in what is effectively a 2 bedroom house. With a toddler who runs everywhere. RUNS. If anyone has any suggestions on how to speed thing up (that don't involve murder or DIVORCE - both of which are threatened on a regular basis) then I am all ears.

We went to America for 5 weeks in May. That was fun. But goodness, it was no holiday (well it was mostly work). A holiday is something we are all in desperate need of at the moment.

So I guess that just goes to show that life really is like Bold and the Beautiful - you can watch it for a while and then go away and come back four years later and Brooke and Eric are still having the same conversation and you feel like nothing has changed. Except, what happened to Ridge?

Huh. There you go. And who said soap operas weren't realistic?

But I digress. So I am back. Talking about what? I don't know yet. Bags? Shoes? Frocks? Cakes? Kids? Jewels? Cats? Houses? Stay tuned. Could be none or all of the above, you lucky people.

There's this week's cliffhanger for you.

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

Yay! You're back! It's just so nice to see you too. x

Faux Fuchsia said...

welcome!!! did you get my card? must blog my earrings, how is business? xxxxxxxxxx